Portrait Drawing Course: Drawing For Beginners | How to Draw – Portrait Drawing Course 101 – Drawing For Beginners With Pencil – How to Draw Portrait – Impress Your Friends & Family!
What you’ll learn
- Portrait drawing course for beginners with pencil
- How to draw the head from any angle
- How to draw each facial feature (the eye, the nose, the ear, the mouth)
- How to draw facial expressions
- Perspective drawing & Shading principles
- paper + pencil + sharpener + eraser
- or alternatively a digital drawing tool (e.g. iPad + Apple Pencil)
- motivation and desire to learn to draw
Start to learn portrait drawing today in this online drawing course made for beginners. You can learn how to draw a portrait with pencil in a few days. Believe it or not, art is mostly a set of skills that you can learn.
Even if you draw like a 4-year old kid now, it’s not a problem.
I’ll show you how to draw portraits with a pencil step by step. By the end of this portrait drawing course your drawing skills will get a boost, and you’ll be able to draw an engaging human portrait.
You will have a solid understanding on
- the structure of the head
- head proportions
- how to draw the face in perspective
- how to draw different facial features (the eyes, the nose, the ears, and the mouth)
- and how to shade your drawing to create depth and get a solid 3D look
Plus, just to have some fun, you will learn how to illustrate expressions, different emotions or feelings on the face.
No previous drawing knowledge or special drawing tools are required.
I’ll be drawing on the iPad with the Apple Pencil using the Procreate drawing and painting app, but you’re good to go with a simple copy paper, a pencil, and an eraser.
If you follow my instructions and perform the drawing exercises along this course, your friends and family will be amazed soon what portrait you’re capable to draw.
Have some fun with me and enroll in this portrait drawing course now.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Watch the 2-min Free Preview Video to see if this course is good for you.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are curious about learning to draw the head and interested in portrait drawing with pencil