Learn Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines – Create CI/CD pipelines for Java, .NET, NodeJs, Docker, Terraform, Nuget, Xamarin, SQL Server and ARM templates
What you’ll learn
- What is DevOps and CI/CD
- Creating CI/CD pipelines for Web, Mobile and Container apps
- Including the Database into the pipelines
- Configure deployment to Azure Cloud
- Run unit, functional and load tests as part of the pipeline
- Analyse source code using Sonar
- Use Infrastructure as Code (IaC) from CI/CD with ARM templates
- Use Configuration as Code (CaC) in Azure DevOps
- Create Dev-Test-Prod environments
- Secure the pipelines sensitive data
- Use Infrastructure as Code (IaC) from CI/CD with Terraform
- Basic knowledge of software deployment
Are you a developer and you want to learn more about DevOps ?
Are you looking for a practical guide to get you started with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment ?
Are you working on Web, Mobile, Container or Database projects and you want to implement CI/CD ?
This course will show you demos for how to create CI/CD pipelines for different type of projects.
You will start with web applications: Java, .NET Core and NodeJs.
Then, you will see mobile apps with Xamarin and deployment into App Center.
Next, you will see how to create CI/CD for Docker applications and deploy to Kubernetes.
After that, you will include the Database in the pipelines. You will be given a demo with SQL Server with deployment into Microsoft Azure Cloud.
And you will use ARM templates to provision resources in Azure.
Those pipelines will run unit tests, functional tests and static source code analysis with Sonar Cloud.
You will also see good practises for securing keys and secrets using Azure Key Vault.
Technologies: Microsoft Azure Cloud, Sonar Cloud, App Center, Azure DevOps.
The list of demos:
- CI/CD pipelines for Java app
- CI/CD pipelines for .NET Core app
- CI/CD pipelines for SQL Server Database
- Deploy ARM templates into Azure (IaC)
- Complete CI/CD pipelines for Web App and SQL Server Database
- CI/CD pipelines for Kubernetes
- CI/CD pipelines for Mobile app
- CI/CD pipelines for Node.js app
- Secure DevOps Kit for Azure
- IaC with Terraform
Who this course is for:
- Developers who wants to get started with implementing DevOps