Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking introduction course – The Complete Beginners Guide to Cyber Security & Ethical hacking:2021
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn all the basic concepts of cybersecurity and ethical hacking
- What is Cyber Security ,3 Reasons why cyber security is important
- 10 reasons to learn cyber security
- What is Hacking, Who is Hacker, Types of Hackers
- How to become a professional hacker
- The complete road-map of becoming the best Hacker
- Skills required to become a Hacker
- Different programming languages & their importance in Cyber Security
- Why Linux is the best operating system for hacking
- Best Linux distributions for hacking purpose
- Best cyber security certificates to undertake
- What is Cyber Attack, Types of Cyber Attack
- Phase of hacking and much more…
- This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking.
- The course is divided into a number of sections. And by the end of it, you will be aware of almost all the concepts of cyber security & ethical hacking.
I know you are interested in cyber security and ethical hacking. You guys always searching words like virus, malware, hacking, encryption and many other related works but could not get a satisfactory answer, but don’t worry you are at the right place we have a perfect course for you that will teach you all the basic as well as some advanced concept of the cybersecurity and ethical hacking. We will teach all the concept in a fun learning way with many examples.
*This course is made in such a way that it fits absolutely perfect for you.
*It doesn’t matter if you don’t know anything about cyber security and ethical hacking, this course will help you to understand everything from scratch. Even if you know the basics you might still discover so many new things.
What is Cyber Security
3 Reasons why cyber security is important
10 reasons to learn cyber security
What is Hacking
Who is Hacker
Types of Hackers
How to become a professional hacker
The complete road-map of becoming the best Hacker
Skills required to become a Hacker
Different programming languages & their importance in Cyber Security
Why Linux is the best operating system for hacking
Best Linux distributions for hacking purpose
Best cyber security certificates to undertake
What is Cyber Attack
Types of Cyber Attack
Phase of hacking
So what are you waiting for????? Enroll now and start your cyber security & ethical hacking career.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is willing to learn cybersecurity & ethical hacking.
- Anyone who want to keep them self safe online.
- Anyone who want to start their carrier in this field.